Apical has 10 processing facilities worldwide: 5 refineries, 3 biodiesel plants, a kernel crushing plant and an oleochemical plant; with an overall capacity of 7.56 million metric tonnes (MT) per annum.
Our biodiesel plants have a combined capacity of 972,400 MT per annum and our kernel crushing plant has an installed capacity of 340,000 MT per annum.
All of Apical’s refineries use state-of-the-art technologies, reflecting the company’s commitment to developing world-leading facilities and products.
Apical’s business model is built on four core strengths:
- Having a reliable, traceable, and broad Crude Palm Oil (CPO) sourcing network in Indonesia;
- Integrating primary and secondary refinery assets that are efficient and strategically located in Indonesia, China and Spain;
- Managing efficient logistics channels to deliver quality products to a well-diversified clientele; and
- Driving sustainability throughout business operations; including risk based assessment for supply bases, mapping and a prioritisation approach to sieve out any illegal sources, and engaging suppliers proactively for capacity building and progressive transformation in our supply chain.
Apical is managed by RGE Pte Ltd, founded by Sukanto Tanoto, which also manages other world-class resource-based manufacturing companies, delivering quality end-products to businesses and millions of people around the world.
Apical is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) and the International Sustainability & Carbon Certification. Apical only sources from transparent and traceable supply networks. It requires its suppliers, including smallholders, to adopt best practices in sustainability. It also monitors its networks to ensure compliance, provides better market access for products and helps improve community infrastructure.
|Position||Warehouse Supervisor (KBN Marunda, Cilincing Area)|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Utara – KBN Marunda, Cilincing area|
|Min 10 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, logistic or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Willing to work in KBN Marunda, Cilincing area, North Jakarta