PT Web Media Technology Indonesia
PT Web Media Technology Indonesia is a part of multinational IT companies Hostinger International, Ltd., which has served millions of customers around the world.
As an official Google Partner, PT. Web Media Technology Indonesia provides a Google Adwords advertising solutions (brand name Teratas Online), professional website creation and management solution (brand name Niagaweb) and unlimited hosting service with IIX servers (brand name Niagahoster). Our team consists of experts in the field of website hosting, website development, website management, and Google certified advertising experts who are ready to assist SMB owners in Indonesia in reaching customers and online business success.
Product & Services
- Website Development and Management www.niagaweb.co.id
- Website Hosting www.niagahoster.co.id
- Google Adwords www.teratasonline.co.id
|Perusahaan||PT Web Media Technology Indonesia|
|Min 1 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
We're hiring a video creator to support us in creating a fascinating video and gain more engagements. You will be involved in raising brand awareness by promoting our product and services to the world. Throughout the creative process, you will be aligning video styles, concepts, artwork, color schemes, and other elements for a project aimed to optimize engagement rate while adhering to the brand standards. For the detailed description, please read the information below!
Your Success Day:
- Understanding marketing activities in order to create a compelling video;
- Conduct research on video trends before executing the video process;
- Create clear planning of the video content by making storyboards /storyline and implement them;
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, webinars, and other enterprise-wide projects;
- Work closely with Reputation Management Team, Designers in the conception of high-production communications;
- Manage video library.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's degree in any field (multimedia, communication, or visual design is preferable);
- Experienced in producing marketing videos A highly-motivated individual with a creative and aggressive approach to driving digital results;
- Familiar and/or experienced using Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere;
- Interpersonal communication skill with a willingness to accept feedback and constructive criticism;
- Comfortable working with deadlines;
- Well-organized and able to work consistently on recurring projects (file and project structures).
Here you can:
- Have flexible work hours as we're living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences and many more to support your professional development; as Niagahoster is fostering talents to develop the best;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other as Niagahoster support people's courage and candidness;
- Opportunities to explore and maximize unique and impactful ideas as we provide a boundless creative board;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!