In 1968, Captain Hein Christopher Tiwan founded CARSURIN as a private company specializing in independent surveying and superintending services. Since its inception, CARSURIN continues to expand its full array services as demand dictates. For 40 years, CARSURIN has paid close attention to our client's needs and has a proud history of delivering exceptional services with integrity. In the process, a unique business culture has emerged that drives associates to perform their absolute best.
We have secured our ISO 9001 : 2008, 14001 : 2004, 17020 & OHSAS 18001 : 2007 certification and all of our laboratories are accredited by International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation ("ILAC")/ISO 17025 : 2005.
Anywhere you find CARSURIN, you will find culture. Our associates all share this common culture, comprised of five universal values: Pride, Determination, Commitment, Quality and Integrity. These are much more than words. Our culture is a tangible force, one that transcends geography and language, and permeates everything we do as a company.
As the leader and largest private company within the Indonesian marine surveying and marine related industry with 40 years of experience, CARSURIN's branch offices and global network can respond to and fulfill our client's needs promptly.
Our local knowledge, professionalism, expertise and integrity ensure that our client's risks are minimized.
CARSURIN has personnel of the highest caliber and experience. We also maintain a high level of technical expertise to ensure the highest quality service. CARSURIN continues to invest heavily on developing our team to remain ahead of the competition and continue to offer clients excellent service with integrity.
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya|
|Min 10 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Ensure accounting, financial reporting and taxation, as well as analyzing the data, information related to finance Report in order to support the achievement of the target company
- Planning, managing, coordinating, directing and control the tax activities
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day Tax activities. Developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information
- Guiding and monitoring the performance of Tax Coordinator in line with the company's work program which has been established to support the smooth operation of the company
- Plan and consolidate taxation across the company to ensure cost efficiency and compliance with tax laws
- Maintain and enhance good relationships with Accountant tax (Account Representative) and other relevant parties
- Train, coach, manage, monitor and develop all team members, including special assignments to improve the competence and ability
- Periodically conduct a thorough evaluation of activities in Tax
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- USKP certified is mandatory
- Having experiences handle Tax Dispute and Tax Planning
- Required Skill(s): Tax, Auditing, Tax Dispute, Tax Planing
- Knowledge in financial analysis & cashflow management
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Work Location : Head Office – Jakarta Barat