PT Agro Harapan Lestari
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada Panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Agro Harapan Lestari
Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd registered in Singapore, has business interests in oil palm plantations and edible oils & fats industries and is headquartered in Sri Lanka.
The Oil Palm Plantations Segment of Goodhope is primarily based in the Kalimantan region in Indonesia. The Group has a land bank of over 150,000 hectares under development and cultivation and a milling capacity of over 2.5 MT. The Group operates its plantations using a sustainable business model preserving the natural environment, surrounding habitats and communities around our plantations.
Several of the Group’s plantations are members of the RSPO, while its most mature plantation is certified by the RSPO. The Goodhope Group in principle follows the RSPO Criteria when undertaking plantation operations.
We are looking for committed and experienced professionals to partner with us in our exciting journey into the future.
Vacancies exist in the Goodhope Group for the following positions, with the need to travel to different operating locations based on work requirements.
|Perusahaan||PT Agro Harapan Lestari|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan – Gatot Subroto|
|Min 10 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Direct a variety of tax-related activities in accordance with the overall tax strategy to ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives. These activities may include tax planning; research; compliance; tax submissions, reporting and filings; auditing; and communicating with external tax agencies.
- Take the lead in managing tax audit process and timely engage relevant stakeholders including consultants to support the process including data collection and timely escalation of issues to relevant stakeholders
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and advisors (for example tax advisors) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Evaluate the organizations current or proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that they comply with all relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for corporate estimate liabilities.
- Advise senior management on tax matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organization.
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Lead, direct, evaluate organizations tax strategy is implemented accurately and consistently and in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and standard.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ about Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their workflow and time-lines.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of professional tax experience
- Required Skill(s): • Strong communication and analytical skills, • Good time-management skills, written & oral in English skills
- Preferably Manager specialized in Taxation.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Experienced in working for Financing plantation industry is preferred or an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Have experience in Oil Palm Plantation (preferred)