PT Vale Indonesia Tbk
We apply Vale Production System, or VPS, in product stewardship. This involves the four main elements of the company, namely employees, operations, maintenance and management; and the three supporting fields of health, safety and the environment. This ensures that the product is safe for the environment and is recyclable.
Nickel is a material that can be recycled without degradation of its quality.
Using nickel has significant benefits for the daily life of society.
Vale is committed to producing and distributing quality products in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
We prioritize products that are safe for society and the environment. In 1997, our product stewardship processes and procedures became formalized. We did this in line with global trends demanding nickel producers generate safe and environmentally-friendly products.
The key to product stewardship is to ensure that we inform customers and the public on nickel as a recyclable material and its uses.
At the same time, we work in cooperation with other nickel producers and organizations to research and promote the uses of nickel, community and environmental health, the use of recycling and sustainable development.
We ensure that products are shipped as safely and efficiently as possible. This means packaging is the company’s priority.
We have responded to customer feedback on improving product quality. We are aware that society’s need to use environmentally-sound products continues to increase. This has resulted in the continuous and forward-leading development of this company.
The unique market for nickel in matte means we have no competition with other nickel producers in Indonesia. However, we are against unhealthy business practices.
We have also successfully maintained accreditation status from the National Accreditation Committee (KAN) for meeting the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 standards of product quality. For this reason, we are permitted to use KAN logos to guarantee for our customers the quality of each analysis certificate.
|Position||Snr Electrical Engineer|
|Perusahaan||PT Vale Indonesia Tbk|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Sulawesi Selatan – Sorowako|
|Min 5 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
Purpose of the role:Provide electrical engineering design work from engineering feasibility study phase to the commissioning phase to ensure good quality projects that meets company standards, national & international codes & standards.Perform and provide professional advises, review and technical coaching/mentoring to others engineers to improve the quality and production.Provide professional technical study on new and or improvement initiatives within PTVI electrical power system.
- Lead responsibility for technical direction of a group of engineers or functions as a technical specialist formulating and developing advanced engineering concepts, techniques, and standards
- Provide professional suggestions, advises and guidance for operational processes and equipment along with techniques and facility designs.
- Develops solutions to electrical complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity
- Must be a self-starter who finishes and takes responsibility for work product
- Ability to coordinate the day to day activities with peers and other internal divisions
- Interact professionally with cross-functional and multi disciplines team.
- Experienced in applying and working according to departmental and project related procedures
- Demonstrated history in working directly in a Program and/or Project Management environment
- Develop project scope and provide alternatives and recommendations to the project engineer, project manager and project sponsor as per agreement with project sponsor.
- Manage project workflow by providing direct day-to-day support and oversight project elements under direct supervision of electrical engineering supervisor and senior engineer.
- Coordinate preparation of electrical engineering construction drawings to ensure a comprehensive package is issued that is fully understood and constructible.
- Develop electrical technical specification for equipment purchase.
- Develop cost estimate in accordance with project scope of work and technical specifications.
- Create material requisition for all equipment & material required in the project assigned, review technical and bid evaluation and propose to project engineer and project manager for the best tender offer.
- Produce tender scope of, review technical bid and propose to project engineer and project manager for the best tender offer.
- Develop plans, designs, and calculations for a variety of elements within an electrical engineering project that comply with all PTVI EHS and Engineering Department procedures, standards and policies.
- Ensure project design is completed within the minimum necessary amount for engineering work and be able to accept responsibility for a safe and reliable result.
- Resolve technical issues during project execution and complete commissioning after project is completed, to ensure the project meets the planned objectives.
- Responsible for the quality, technical competence, and professionalism of the engineering effort.
- Maintain document records and close out EWR on project completion, to ensure comprehensive handover records is available for subsequent reference.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) from Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Electrical Engineer on engineering consultant
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Electrical Engineer on mining or heavy industry plant
- Have Ahli K3 (AK3) Electrical certification is preferable.
- POP certification is preferable.
- Additional technical license or certification may be required
- Good in English (written and oral).