PT Talentvis Consulting Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Our careers are not an endeavour we undertake on our own.
As a leading Singapore recruitment agency with offices growing across Asia Pacific, we believe in being your partners rather than mere recruiters. At Talentvis, we see things from your perspective to join you to the right people and company. The truth is that creating a fulfilling career is no mean feat, so we support with regular insights and tailored advice to help you achieve your dreams.
With our expertise in recruiting for over ten industries, Talentvis bridges you to opportunities and networks beyond.
If you are a talented individual looking to grow professionally, come speak with us. We are present in over ten industries such as Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail, Information Technology and offer permanent, contract and temporary positions in these verticals.
We are constantly growing as a company. If you are keen to challenge yourself and understand our commitment to develop our people, you may find out about life at Talentvis and our available openings at www.talentvis.com
|Position||Senior HVAC Engineer – Designer – Onshore & Offshore (Batam)|
|Perusahaan||PT Talentvis Consulting Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Kepulauan Riau – Batam|
|Min 10 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Min. degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Min. 8 years work experience in engineering (engineer), 5 years (designer), 3 years (drafter) in HVAC offshore and offshore project
- Sound working knowledge of relevant onshore and offshore codes and standards
- Experienced in 2D & 3D modelling
- Familiar with module design (E-house, substation and process module)
- Placement at Batam
- Subject matter expert in the design, procurement, material and testing of HVAC system
- Perform HVAC calculations to specify the size of the HVAC equipment package capable to maintain certain room pressure, temperature and humidity levels for electrical substations
- Develop HVAC ducting size and routing for an ongoing project
- Coordinate with the Electrical and structural team for any material required by HVAC
- Provide problem saving for HVAC issues on Engineering and on site
- Extend assistance to structural, 3D modelling, Electrical department when needed
- Review client specifications, prepare technical document for the HVAC
- Familiar with HVAC construction
- Develop HVAC – GA, D&ID, P&ID and other related drawings for Onshore and Offshore projects
- Prepare HVAC penetration drawing and HVAC supports
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for HVAC equipment, dies/ tools and control, using computer – assisted drafting (CAD) equipment