PT Mega Central Finance
PT. Mega Central Finance sedang membutuhkan SDM baru untuk mengembangkan sayap usaha di kota-kota besar. PT. Mega Central Finance adalah perusahaan pembiayaan kendaraan bermotor yang merupakan salah satu perusahaan dari kelompok usaha CT CORP yang memiliki beberapa perusahaan dalam sector bisnis lainya, seperti : Bank Mega, Trans TV, Trans 7,Trans Studio,Carrefour, Coffee Bean, Metro. kami membutuhkan karyawan untuk ditempatkan di posisi yang tersebar baik di Kantor Pusat Jakarta dan seluruh Kantor Cabang, dari posisi Staff hingga posisi Managerial.
|Position||Senior Data Analyst|
|Perusahaan||PT Mega Central Finance|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Barat|
|Lulusan baru/Pengalaman kerja kurang dari 1 tahun|
PT. Mega Central Finance is looking for a DATA ANALYST JUNIOR/SENIOR STAFF who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Identify and manage key data
- Conduct analytics studies and reports including KPI development for various objectives
- Provide support for various business units for data analysis
- Enforce data standard
- Design and develop scalable reports and dashboards
- Support DET for data marts, data mat design, and data quality assessment
- Monitor and report data activities and health
- Working with business units, identify opportunities for data process automation
– Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
– Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
– Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
– Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
– Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
– Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
– Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT fields.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience. Fresh graduate is welcome
- Proven experience in managing data and performing data analysis
- Good technical skills in Phyton, SQL, Java, Data exploration, preparation, modeling, and reporting
– Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
– Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
– Experience working with and creating data architectures.
– Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
– Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
– A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
– Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
– Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
– Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
– Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
– Having Knowledge Big Data tools with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
– Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Good in database, data integration and reporting tools would be plus
- Strongly self-motivated and highly motivated in learning new technology
- Ability to communicate with clarity compassion
- Able to work independently and in a team