Shopee Internasional Indonesia
The largest internet company in Southeast Asia + Taiwan is launching a new C2C eCommerce business covering all the territories that we are in.
With massive resources, deep expertise in mobile space, operational experience in the local markets and leadership with deep eCommerce background and experience, the company is confident that the new business will emerge as a clear market leader in the near future.
Become a member of one of the best eCommerce team in Southeast Asia + Taiwan and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs with various background including a management team with relevant experience from Top Companies and Consulting Firms. This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding start-up company, without the constraints of most start-ups.
You will be the first among a group of like-minded, driven and extremely intelligent hires to drive the company’s vision to be No.1 in the C2C eCommerce space. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities and use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
|Position||SeaMoney – Relationship Manager Funding (Banjarmasin)|
|Perusahaan||Shopee Internasional Indonesia|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Kalimantan Selatan – Banjarmasin|
|Min 1 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Achieving growth targets of funding products and maintain customers portofolio.
- Attract new clients & maintain good relationship with existing clients.
- Ensuring that all business relationships with customers are in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience as sales & marketing in Banking/Insurance Industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good communication in English
- Excellent sales skills and target-oriented
- Good knowledge of funding products & services
- Have a great networking
- Willing to be placed in SeaMoney's subsidiary bank in Banjarmasin