Shopee Internasional Indonesia
The largest internet company in Southeast Asia + Taiwan is launching a new C2C eCommerce business covering all the territories that we are in.
With massive resources, deep expertise in mobile space, operational experience in the local markets and leadership with deep eCommerce background and experience, the company is confident that the new business will emerge as a clear market leader in the near future.
Become a member of one of the best eCommerce team in Southeast Asia + Taiwan and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs with various background including a management team with relevant experience from Top Companies and Consulting Firms. This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding start-up company, without the constraints of most start-ups.
You will be the first among a group of like-minded, driven and extremely intelligent hires to drive the company’s vision to be No.1 in the C2C eCommerce space. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities and use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
|Position||Sea Money – AML/CFT Staff|
|Perusahaan||Shopee Internasional Indonesia|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya|
|Min 3 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Maintain and implement AML/CFT processes and risk management process control in accordance to AML/CFT regulations
- Verify user's information and conduct due diligent reviews as part of KYC policy
- Conduct appropriate levels of due diligence on accounts based on the customer's risk score
- Oversee transaction monitoring and investigations, including filing suspicious transaction reporting
- Review transaction monitoring alerts and maintain transaction surveillance records
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reports, audits, or testing of AML/CFT programs and controls
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in financial services firms or ideally in digital banking money laundering or fraud or KYC role
- Preferred candidates to have certification in AML/CFT
- Investigative skills, including familiarity with public record research and database tools
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skill in English
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- In-depth of knowledge and involvement to help design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- Outstanding problem solving skills, to break down issues, develop hypotheses and actionable actions from data and analysis