PT Kampung Kearifan Indonesia
Inspired by Indonesia’s food biodiversity, indigenous wisdom and spiritualism, JAVARA was founded by Helianti Hilman in 2008. JAVARA works across agricultural value chains from production to distribution in order to preserve such biodiversity and bring community-based, organic products to broader markets. We are proudly investing our time to scout, discover and relive the forgotten food biodiversity and traditional techniques as well as the old recipes. Working with over 50,000 farmers and 2000 food artisans, selling over 600 premium artisan food products, JAVARA is currently known as the leading social enterprise in Indonesia that works with a vast range of biodiverse community-based organic food products using ethical principles.
Prior to JAVARA, Helianti founded a number of social enterprises in Indonesia. Her signature brand, JAVARA, is one of Indonesia’s leading purveyors of artisanal products. Originally trained as a lawyer who advised the Indonesian government on intellectual property development, Helianti was also a rural economic development consultant for international development organizations. Inspired by the wealth of Indonesia’s biodiversity and the dedication of the indigenous farmers, Helianti brings her passion for community-based business and expertise in agribusiness to grow her social enterprise to the next level.
|Perusahaan||PT Kampung Kearifan Indonesia|
|Min 3 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Find new buyer and built new market using all of potential channels.
- Maintain relationship with existing buyer/customer and ensure the growth of their order.
- Market research and provide business plan to grow the company’s market occupancy.
- Arranging meeting and/or visiting potential buyer/customer.
- Supervise the export administration, logistic department and shipment department to arrange delivery of all buyer’s order along with the process of all shipment documents (BL/AWB, Invoice, Packing List, COO, Phytosanitary, TC, Free sale, etc.
- Leading the coordination of all buyer’s order process, including the pre-production preparation, production until the shipment and collection of the payment.
- Person in charge for all the negotiation process with all the buyer, including company introduction, price quotation, sampling of product, term of payment, until handling customer’s complaint if any.
- Maintain relationship with Indonesian embassies (Trade attache), ITPC, International NGO to get opportunitiInvolving and preparing International exhibition in Indonesia and/or overseas, such as : TEI, SIAL, BIOFACH, etc for promotional purposes.es of opening new market for export.
- Bachelor Degree (Any major background).
- Fluent in English.
- Having Experience minimum 3 years in similar position, if possible from food and ingredient industries.
- Good communication and detail oriented.
- Willing and ready to travel overseas.
- Location : Jakarta and Bekasi