PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
|Position||PAYROLL ASSISTANT MANAGER|
|Perusahaan||PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan|
|Min 2 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Responsible for all payroll function, ensuring the timely, accurate, and confidential processing and reporting of the company payroll
- Develops and maintains salary range structures, establishes cost effective allowances and establishes market based benefits.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Designs and develops compensation and benefit policies
- Age Maximum 33 years old
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent in MS Office especially MS Excel