PT AMI was created with the clear objective of producing unique ladies wear that promote style, quality, functionality and distinction. In contrast with the many fast-fashion companies that crowd today's marketplace, the brand aims to imprint a timeless image in its products, making them atractive and wearable in all occasions without looking out of style. Our products are designed for the Export Market and use sustainable materials and processes, especially suitable for an environment-conscious customer base.
|Position||Pattern Maker for Ladies Wear|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Banten – Tangerang – Ciputat Timur, Tangerang Selatan|
|Min 3 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Others/Category not available or equivalent.
- Candidate must be able to create and develop various patterns for ladies dresses based on Designer's drawings/ sketches
- Must be able to do grading, marking, positioning patterns correctly on the fabrics including fabrics with prints, and cutting the fabrics accordingly
- Must be able to determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly