PT Gameloft Indonesia (Yogyakarta)
Address: Pacific Building, 1st & 5th Floor (Jl. Laksda Adi Sucipto No. 157), Yogyakarta, DI Yogyakarta 55221
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
|Position||Network Administrator (GNS)|
|Perusahaan||PT Gameloft Indonesia (Yogyakarta)|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Yogyakarta|
|Min 2 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operations, management, and development on routers/switches/firewalls (Linux and CISCO/HP/etc. equipment);
- Hands-on troubleshooting and debugging of layer 2 and layer 3 issues;
- Participate in the specification and implementation of global networking standards and equipment configurations;
- Implementing best practices and procedures in all areas of network operations;
- Guiding and enabling professional development of technical staff
- Proposing, documenting and implementing processes for reporting, auditing, and management of a global network
- Document technical procedures, standards, and policies;
- Deployment and installation of new Telecom connections and equipment (in offices and in data centers);
- Possibility to work on pager duty 24/7;
- General level 2/3 support.
Skill and Experience:
A solid understanding of fundamental and advanced networking concepts and protocols is more valuable than experience with any particular platform, hardware, or vendor.
- (Essential) 5+ years networking experience in a network environment;
- (Essential) Excellent interpersonal and communication – ability communicate in English essential;
- (Essential) Strong organizational, analytical, and project-management skills;
- (Essential) Strong experience with Open Source tools and operating systems (OpenBSD/Linux);
- (Essential) Ability to work under stress and in a 24x7x365 production environment;
- (Essential) Experience with Cisco equipment (router and switch, IOS);
- (Essential) Mastery of networking layers 2 and 3;
- (Essential) Knowledge and experience with equipment/network concepts (Firewalls, proxies, security);
- (Essential) Knowledge of, and experience with, network services and equipment (e.g. BPG, spanning-tree, HSRP, TACACS+/Radius, VPN/IPSEC, etc.);
- (Essential) Strong experience with TCP/IP protocol/stack and low-level network troubleshooting;
- (Asset) Experience with wireless (Wi-Fi) networking