PT Mica Jaya Pratama
MINERAL BOTANICA COSMETICS is part of PT Mica Jaya Pratama, a line of innovative decorative and skin care products originally developed in Los Angeles, California. With growing awareness of dangers of cosmetics laced with unsafe and potentially harmful ingredients to human and environment, we have decided to formulate our products using, wherever possible, healthier alternatives. The advancement of science and technology overall have allowed for previously impossible methods of production be made possible.
With that in mind, we have set the course for producing cosmetics that are not only safe to use but can be beneficial to our users. First, we eliminated many chemicals that are deemed to be unsafe for use. Next we went on a quest to find extracts, essential oils and naturally derived ingredients that have unique properties, things with restorative effects and benefits to its user.
MINERAL BOTANICA products are developed with highest quality ingredients, and more importantly free of harmful preservatives and chemicals. All products are manufactured under the strictest quality control in a CPKB (Indonesian Good Manufacturing Practice Equivalent) certified facility. All products undergo stability testing that exceeds BPOM (Indonesia National Agency of Drug and Food Control) guidelines and go through invitro and on skin testing. Product performance testing are done using efficacy tests to ensure they work as claimed.
|Perusahaan||PT Mica Jaya Pratama|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Utara – Pantai Indah Kapuk|
|Min 2 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Work alongside Product Marketing Managers to enable promotional and campaign activities on owned media
- Bridging between design team and marketing team for promotional activities ideas and translating them into key visuals and assets
- Deliver campaign and promotional activities by instilling a coordinated, efficient, and streamlined end-to-end execution process, including project management for the assigned areas
- Execute and continuously optimize campaign governance for owned media and ensure proper documentation to be used as reference points
- Craft engaging copy for campaign and promotional activities on owned media
- Agile in learning new tools and able to use them to design and create landing pages and other promotional assets for marketing activities
- Develop smart, actionable recommendations and reports that support business growth, including various insights based on experience & exposure
- Provide regular, custom analyses requested for owned media performance
- Actively participate in testing and experimentation for any new enablement on owned media
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic results
- At least 1-2 years of working experience, preferably from relevant industries
- Experienced and detail-oriented in managing operations team dealing with quality assurance
- Experienced in project management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Able to provide good judgement from customers' point of view