We are a growing national shipping company which specialized in Landing Craft Tanker vessel. We have currently operated 3 vessels and several to comes. As a member of a group of transportation company which was founded in 2004, we offer a realiable one stop service for our customer.
|Position||Marine Operation Coordinator|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Utara|
|Min 5 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Formulate fleet operational policies and standard operating procedures as per best practices on past experience
- Organizes efficient operation of LCT fleet through fostering good liaison to internal parties (Commercial, Technical, Ship Captain, etc)
- Maintain close communication with external parties (Stevedoring & Agents) and oversee loading/unloading activities to maximize efficiency of cargo stowage and loading/unloading time
- Monitor ship movements and fuel consumption
- In collaboration with Ship Captain to perform problem solving in fleet emergency situations
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Marine), Sea Transportation Management, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in LCT (Landing Craft Tanker) Shipping industry
- Pereferable having seafarer experience as Master / Officer
- Knowledgeable of Operational and Fleet Control Management, Port & Agency Management
- Show leadership qualities