Artalenta Indonesia primary business are in strategic architecture, project director & construction management.
The company Artalenta Indonesia was established in 2005. And today the studio are base in Bali with strategic architecture concept and people collaboration. We role more in order to deliver aesthetic & architecture. We direct managing and organize the projects on behalf of clients.
Our common mission is to adapt, be able to interpret the concept ideas into the ground as a visual presentation. Our projects are full of great stories, our works guided by the sensitivity culture & lifestyle. Characters define the attributes that reflects our individuality as expertise.
Our ambition is the same, to deliver great architecture & maximum quality at the right processes. Together we work to develop competencies & processes, to implement initiatives, to have sense responsibility for people and for the environment, to deliver accuracy.
Collaboration between architecture, lifestyle & culture to enhance the influence of project management & construction process balance between idealism & realism. Blend commitment & passion with aesthetic value. Bland intelligence & creativity with people collaboration blend forms & functions with strategic architecture.
To become expertise & talented generation. Value the process, belief the results, inspiration, discipline and accuracy in detailing, inherent beauty of natural material, strong deliveries, strong foundation, consistent manner.
|Position||Jr Architect – Project Architect|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Bali – Umasari 6|
|Min 5 tahun (CEO/GM/Direktur/Manajer Senior)|
- Capable of clear and effective communication with clients and exhibits strong presentation skills, interactive working method. Prepare designs and technical drawings and solutions to complex architectural and interdisciplinary problems, develops, checks designs and details, provide routine site visit, participates on site meeting & email correspondences,
- The successful applicant will be experienced in hospitality and restaurant, residential design and need to have the ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches / visualisation. Ability to multi-task and working towards multiple deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Design Studio Responsibilities :
Design Management :
- Responsible for project design development of multiple assigned projects working under minimum of supervision of a Project Director or Principal. Oversees the entire project team on medium to large sized projects or significant parts of a multi-component project or particularly complex assignment
- Design Documentation : Thorough understanding of all project phases of work Presentation including programming, space planning, COLOUR & MATERIAL selections, FF&E selections, Schematic design, Design development, Construction Documentations, and Contract Administrations
- Design Development & Visual presentation: 3D presentation with proportion, dimension & scale, including mood boards and material sample. Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with other individual team including the timing and format drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries and specifications or descriptions
- Act as Studio`s liaison with vendors and contractors, including visits to project sites and Vendor workrooms to check progress of production & construction
- Daily coordination with Principle & Project Director, Architectural team, Daily report with Manufactures & Vendor, Daily Research & Autocad drafting, General project management responsibilities
- Project Responsibilities
- Project Management : which consist of Schedule & Agenda, to discuss and review with Internal Studio & External team work and manage budgeting, project progress and Contract administration with other management team. Communicates with outside parties regarding specific tasks, documentation & documents, and related question for the project tasks. The position is Client facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally or suppliers across Indonesia, coordination with vendors and manufacturers
- Project Supervision : Direct & deliver the works of Studio and Site Office, organises project team on a day to day basis and functions as the primary facilitator of communication between the In-house team and Out-of-House Consultants, and deliver on-site project installation & reports
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Designer with 4-6 years of hospitality experience who excel in conceptualisation and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes, collaborate on preparation designs to meet clients program, quality guidelines
- Expert design skills and ability to create innovative solutions to complex design problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad and basic hand sketching skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia – FLUENT in ENGLISH
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to be interviewed and work in Petitenget, Bali
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specialising in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available