PT. TIGERMANDIRI PRATAMA
PT. Tigermandiri Pratama is engaging in rigid plastic packaging industry and general trading with head office located on Jl. Cideng Timur No.63, Central Jakarta and factory located on Jl. Kamal Muara VII No.1, Kapuk Area, North Jakarta, Indonesia.
We employed 250 operators and 15 persons in management position at our factory and 50 employees at head office.
Customers are our partners. We work together with mutual respect and gratitude. Not few of our valuable customers have partnered with us for over 30 years, yet many are new. From a well established brands to start-up brands, our stance always the same. Partners constantly hold hand-in-hand to accomplish mutual goals
|Perusahaan||PT. TIGERMANDIRI PRATAMA|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat|
|Min 3 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to information systems hardware and software
- Oversees operations and processes relating to mission critical systems.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Coordinates the planning, installation, testing and maintenance of equipment/products, and the development and implementation of disaster/recovery procedures.
- Provides extensive vendor management. Assists in negotiation and coordinating activities of, hardware, software, telecommunications, and support vendors.
- Meets with users to determine quality of service and makes necessary adjustments
- Coordinates unit’s activities to ensure a smooth flow of operations by setting priorities, establishing goals, and assisting in the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Assists in development of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of department resources.
- Makes budgetary recommendations to upper management, and monitors expenditures against approved budget.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment and systems.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Preferrably able to start working immediately
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Supervisor in information technology specifically in manufacturing; supervisory experience preferred
- Expert ability in operating, installing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of highly technical computers, local and wide area network equipment, servers and peripherals
- Extensive knowledge in systems analysis and information system concepts, techniques, and operating principles
- Knowledge of program specification, designing, testing and prototyping
- Advance project management skills desirable
- Ability to efficiently manage time, and organize
- Strong communication skills, oral and written