PT Ithaca Resources
PT Ithaca Resources is a fast growing company that focuses on the mining operations of coal and minerals. Currently, Ithaca has starting to develop its business, therefore, in response to the fast growing business in the near future. We are seeking qualified people with strong motivation and commitment with good analytical ability, high sense of achievement, and good interpersonal and communication skill to join our winning team
|Position||IT Senior Manager|
|Perusahaan||PT Ithaca Resources|
|Min 17 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Computer Science/Information Technology, Communications, Information System or related field.
- At least 17 Year(s) of working experience in large ICT operations, preferably in mining industry and 5+ years of experience in senior management position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in IT/Computer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in infrastructure, Business Applications and information.
- Experience delivering a consultativve and partnering approach with stakeholders. proven relationship management experience with external vendors.
- Proven ability applying technology solutions to business problems.
- Experience with proagramme and protfolio delivery, driving and managing projects and activities across streams, realising benefits againts investment.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft server, client operating system, Cisco voice & networking, Linux, web applications, mobile applications, hyper converged, large communication infrastructure, radio communication system, microwave, GSM, telemetry, SCADA, weighbridge system, mining industri related technology, business applications, SAP, ECC, S/4HANA
Job Role :
- Lead and manage the efficient, innovative, sustainable and cost-effective ICT functions and services.
- The role ensures the ICT function and services are resilient, secure, well designed, accessible, and are adaptable to support the company's changing needs.
- A "client-focused" service excellence culture is essential, through leadership, consultation and management to ensure business and user requirements are delivered to high standards, agree costs and on time.