PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
Since its establishment in 1879 as the Japan's first non-life insurance company, Tokio Marine Group has been expanding its business globally from the domestic non-life insurance business to the life insurance business and the international insurance business. The international network continues to grow in more than 480 cities and 35 countries.
The presence of Tokio Marine Group in Indonesia as the combination of the holding company’s expertise and customized needs of Indonesia people for life insurance products and services through establishment of PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia (TMLII) in 2012. Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia provides a wide range of life insurance products such as unit-linked, traditional and sharia products, including health products, wealth accumulation, retirement and education, which are marketed through agency as well as alternative distribution channel. Until now, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has a substantial network with more than 30 agency offices in 19 cities throughout Indonesia and will continue to expand in near future.
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has been registered and monitored by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK). The agent who generated marketing has been registered and monitored by OJK or a life insurance association pointed by OJK. TMLI Business License refer to approval of Ministry of Finance Republik Indonesia No. KEP-597/KM.10/2012 issued on 29 October 2012.
|Perusahaan||PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya|
|Min 1 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Have experience of 1 or more years in Flutter development
- Have experience of 1 or more years in mobile development (ios or android)
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Development, testing, day to day support and maintenance of applications within the company.
- Troubleshooting of bugs/errors and delivery of most appropriate IT Solutions and system enhancements or new modules to meet the requirements of user.
- Handling user's request on reports creation and/or enhancement if both core systems and legacy systems.
- Participate in requirement definition, design and delivery of various IT development projects.
- Strong unit testing skills