PT Futamed Pharmaceuticals
PT. Futamed Pharmaceuticals ("Futamed") was established in 2007 to take part in providing the society in Indonesia with medicines that can change people's lives; keeping them healthy when they are and making them healthy when they are not, allowing them to live their lives to the fullest. We, at Futamed, are dedicated to produce medicines that will help doctors and healthcare practitioners improve people's lives.
We have a mission to provide the communities in Indonesia with the tools and means to be healthy. With over 230 million people, Indonesia is the fourth largest population in the world. Consumption potential is huge, but in many parts of the country, access to adequate and affordable healthcare is limited. Due to this issue, thousands of people are dying each day in Indonesia of common treatable diseases. By producing affordable, high quality medicines, and ensuring widespread distribution, Futamed is helping the people of Indonesia to treat these diseases and live a healthy life.
As a growing, emerging company in the Indonesian pharmaceutical industry, we realize the challenges to capture the opporunities are immense. To sustain our growth, we have put together a team consisting of highly qualified experts with many years of experience in the fields of Research & Development, Marketing and Sales. With the support of a highly capable team, believing in the same vision and mission, as well as a high tech manufacturing facility, Futamed is on its way to being a significant contributor to the healthcare industry in Indonesia; providing our consumers with the best quality healthcare at all times.
|Perusahaan||PT Futamed Pharmaceuticals|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jawa Barat – Bogor – Jl.Mayjen HE.Sukma – Caringin|
|Min 5 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Preferably those who have work experience in pharmaceutical companies or pharmaceutical factories
- Willing to place in Factory, Bogor
- Make an employee salary report.
- Manage BPJS TK and BPJS KES Report in Factory
- Manage and archive HRGA documents in Factory
- Smooth the tasks given by Supervisor & Manager HRGA
- Conduct a recruitment process Factory
- Create an HRGA department training program and make an annual training report in Factory
- Monitor the implementation of training programs in all departments in Factory
- Coordinate with government agencies related to employment regulation
- Monitoring Medical Check Up for All employees in Factory every year
- Conduct training, reprimands / warnings to employees who are infringement in Factory
- Implements the rules and regulations of the company in Factory