PT. Hamparan Anekagranit
Hamparan Stone is one of the leading providers of imported stone in Indonesia since 1993.
Since our inception over 25 years ago – we have partnered with quarries from countries such as: Italy, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, China and India and many more. Our clients range from private homes to malls, hotels and many other well-known commercial projects, such as: South Hills Apartments, Botanica Residence, Millennium Centennial Center, PIK Mall and Hotel, District 8 SCBD, and many others.
Having a team with strong stone craftsmanship skills and relentless attention to details, accompanied with timely delivery and professional installation, is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Providing value to our customers is at the core of everything we do. We have grown our business by believing in strong customer service and relentless strive to help our clients and partners realize their projects and dreams.
We are continuously looking for passionate, creative and motivated people to be a part of our team.
|Position||FULL STACK DEVELOPER & WEB ADMINISTRATOR|
|Perusahaan||PT. Hamparan Anekagranit|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat – MANGGA DUA|
|Min 1 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Translate user requirements and technical implementation documents into programming language.
- Work as the front end developer to build the interface.
- High focus on usability features.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle-concept (design, build, deploy, test, and release of applications).
- Work within a team to create and maintain a robust framework to support applications.
- Optimize performance for web applications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create weekly reports and follow up with direct mangers on the on-going progress.
- Adopt a proper etiquette, polite and helpful attitude towards everyone.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Follow, respect and help enhance the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/ Telecommunication or equivalent fields.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in PHP Programming Language.
- Excellent skills in LARAVEL framework is a must.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS.
- Strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Understanding API/ SOAP Web Services.
- User Experienced Oriented.
- Experience in Designing & Implementing rich user interfaces.
- Independent – ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Highly intelligent, resourceful.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal skills and oral/ written communication skills.
- Ability to work on new and/ or multiple projects.
- Enthusiasm, perseverance and commitment to achievement of project goals.
- Flexible working hours if needed.
- Good English skills, both written and verbally.