PT Kawan Lama Sejahtera
Established in 1955, we are the member of Kawan Lama Group, the #1 Commercial & Industry Supply Company in Indonesia with the widest range of industrial equipment and machinery. Operates in more than 23 branches across the country providing only the best industrial solution by experienced sales engineer team to meet the demands of the industry.
“The Leading Brand for Maintenance, Repair, Operation Supplies and Do It Yourself Equipment in Indonesia and widely acknowledged in South East Asia”
OUR MISSION :
– Provide complete range of value for money Maintenance, Repair, Operation supplies and Do-It-Yourself equipment.
– Provide easy to access distribution networks.
– Provide excellent customer experience.
OUR PEOPLE :
Our distinctive value, I AM ELITE, has excel our people in providing the best service to the customer yet to further develop their valuable potential to the best they can with the organization.
OUR VALUE :
I : nnovative
A : ccountable
M : astery
E : lite
L : eadership
I : ntegrity
T : eamwork
E : nthusiasm
|Position||Finance Accounting Officer (Jakarta)|
|Perusahaan||PT Kawan Lama Sejahtera|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Barat – Kembangan Utara|
|Min 3 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
- Performing accounting functions such as invoicing, general ledger, account payable posting, account receivable posting, and other accounting administration
- Performing finance functions such as handling transportation claims and other finance administration
- Performing tax functions such as collecting and maintain data of Income Tax Art 23
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/ Accountancy/or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in finance & accounting field is required for this position
- Good knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations (PPN & PPH)
- Experience in operating accounting software, preferable SAP
- Proficient in Ms. Office application
- Willing to be placed in Gedung Kaeser Compressors (Kembangan Utara – West Jakarta)