PT Bank CTBC Indonesia
PT. Bank CTBC Indonesia is a subsidiary of China Trust Banking Corporation (CTBC) Taiwan the largest private commercial bank in Taiwan that has been operated since 1966. Bank CTBC Indonesia was established in 1997 to support and enhance Taiwan-Indonesia business activities. Nowadays, Bank CTBC Indonesia have more than 400 employees with 11 offices network, spread over Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya.
In order to support our commitment to be the best and the most prudent bank and to expand our business, we are looking for best talent to fill in our vacant position include:
|Position||Export Import Staff|
|Perusahaan||PT Bank CTBC Indonesia|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan – Tamara Center, Sudirman|
|Min 2 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To process the transaction and reports by executing the task responsibilities by ensuring good quality of work and accuracy.
- To comply with related to the jobs/tasks of the staff (comply with the BI regulations such as AML/CFT Regulation, Purchase Forex/IDR regulation, BCI P&P, International Rules? UCP and other Government regulations)
- Register all incoming document, application.
- Process import transaction (Arrival of Documents, Acceptance, Incoming Collection (D/A and D/P), SWIFT, Shipping guarantee, trust receipt, payment, prepaid import bills, L/C inssuance, L/C amendment, L/C write off, L/C margin, Tax Import (PIB).
- Executing of process export transactions (Checking document, Negotiation of documents, Outgoing Collecting (D/A & D/P), Export Discounted, Acceptance, Payment, Pre Export Loan, Letter of Credit Advising, Letter of Transfer, Tracer to Issuing Bank, Key in interest rate and/or change interest rate
- Key interest rate and/or change interest rate into the system.
- Prepare daily/ weekly/ monthly report (internal, external including Daily Cash Flow, monthly report, SIULN, LKPBU, etc).
- Checking transaction against transaction journal.
- Balancing outstanding.
- Follow up inquiry of the incoming SWIFT/ telex.
- Bachelor degree in Economic or relevant discipline.
- 2 years experience in L/C or documentary bills and clerical functions related to export import.
- Have basic knowledge of procedures and for handling documentary bills and L/C related export import.
- Familiar with Commercial Law, UCP, and Government Regulations related to import.
- Familiar with software application, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill.
- High accuracy.
- Honest, efficient, willing to work under pressure and independently.