- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Indosat, Tbk
Indosat Ooredoo is a leading telecommunication company in Indonesia. We have been serving the people of Indonesia for 48 years and continues to run. We continue to innovate on quality, products, programs and services. Indosat has a nationwide network coverage and has a backbone submarine cable and satellite palapa D to better serve the telecommunications needs of the individual or corporation either domestic or international.
|Position||Data Analyst for Device Management|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat – Indosat Building|
|Min 2 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
Indosat Ooredoo (IDX: ISAT), a member of the Ooredoo Group, is the leading digital telecommunications company in Indonesia that provides access and connectivity to every person and business. Focusing on human growth, Indosat Ooredoo is aiming to improve the quality of life through the digital world.
This job will be placed in Group Retail and Device Management which has the responsibility to handle reporting for the device.
- Extracting, transforming, reporting, visualizing data on business user requirement liaise with BI for regular reporting device management performance on weekly basis and tactical program/initiatives/supporting data as required
- Consolidate & compile, create reporting & presentation on weekly basis all device bundling program & device tactical program/initiatives into weekly basis report
- Involved at new product bundling creation until implementation on Indosat network, liaise with Core Proposition team
- Analyzing existing product bundling (prepaid/postpaid) performance and compare/manage updated competitor landscape for define upcoming product bundling
- Manage Prepaid & Postpaid product identity for support device bundling program, (e.g. product detail benefit, SID, PVR and IT related info, detail customer journey, POSM material, complain handling) liaise with the respected Business user.
- Monitor and Manage Secure Bundling System for a device bundling program, liaise with vendor and IT team • Support & assist other departments for product bundling program implementation for internal/external system integration
- Special project implementation
- S-1 majoring in technical/computer.
- Minimum 2-year experience in data mining & analysis with a proven data analysis project
- Good understanding and knowledge of telco and device industries
- Comprehensive on data mining & auditing for analysis & statistics
- Comprehensive presentation creation for product analytics and reporting
- Good understanding of product lifecycle management
- Basic understanding of technical device and application