PT Idana Solusi Sejahtera
Idana Solusi Sejahtera, PT is subsidiary of the China MNC. HC Financial Service Group (HCFS) is having global locations in Asia. HC Financial Service Group (HCFS) is one of top-10 China’s leading internet finance companies. We target those traditionally under-banked customers and provide diversified services, covering wealth management, PE/VC investment, unsecured personal loans, auto & home equity loans. Our platform takes a revolutionary approach, empowering millions of customers to achieve financial wellness and personal goals. Founded in 2011 with its global headquarter in Beijing, HCFS has around 40,000 employees and offices in over 300 cities across the country. It has served over millions of customers. HCFS is committed to continuously investing and innovating in financial technologies, and in constantly improving the customer services.
Our product is called CairinID and already registered at OJK
|Perusahaan||PT Idana Solusi Sejahtera|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan – Senayan|
|Min 3 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Responsible for the compliance review of the company's local business, identify, manage and control compliance risks, and ensure that the new products and services developed by the company comply with local laws, regulations and regulatory policies;
- Responsible for the interpretation and training of new laws and regulations and new policies related to the company's local business;
- Responsible for establishing, improving and perfecting the compliance management system of local business; establishing and improving compliance risk monitoring and evaluation indicators, proactively identifying, assessing and testing compliance risks, timely identifying compliance risks and proposing solutions to relevant risks;
- Responsible for formulating and guiding the implementation of emergency response plans for local business compliance risk emergencies;
- Responsible for the guidance, inspection, guidance, evaluation and supervision of daily compliance work;
- Other task assigned by Company’s Leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in law, finance, audit.;
- Have more than 3 years of experience in law and compliance work, and have experience in risk management, internal audit and internal control management;
- Local business compliance experience is preferred;
- proficient in English