Grivy is a marketplace that connects digital buyers with offline stores. We are the official partners for the world's most well-known brands including Telkomsel, LINE, Samsung, Foursquare and Waze.
|Alamat||Indonesia – Banten – Tangerang – Alam Sutera|
|Min 2 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
At Grivy, we put our users first. From innovative software products to pioneering mobile location based services and stealth projects, we build products that help brands to connect with mobile first consumers and make our products universally accessible to our users. The Campaign team works closely with our Account team to guide campaigns from conception to launch to reporting to optimization at scale. As part of the Campaign team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with teams from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Grivy speed.
As a Campaign Lead, you will partner with some of our largest partners and clients, and ensure they are getting the most out of their Grivy investment. You’ll work closely with our Account teams, Product – Data Teams, to create client strategies, offering optimal solutions using Grivy’s products and help them reach millions of qualified users. Armed with deep knowledge of our product solutions and our clients’ marketing objectives, you will advise our clients on growing their business and maximizing return on their marketing investment. We are all about our clients. In this role, you are an advisor, coach and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Grivy. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. You are a self starter with a bias to action and have fantastic team spirit.
- Manage marketing objectives for a specified client portfolio. Work alongside Account teams to drive
- business/performance growth through systematic interventions, and also ensure your client portfolio sustains effective business growth.
- Identify growth opportunities across accounts. Support multi-product solution presentations and work alongside Sales teams to build a growth strategy for prospective advertisers.
- Understand your client group, peer set and the industry they operate in.
- Develop an understanding of products and tools, and gather and analyze data at an account, campaign and industry level.
- Manage and monitor account growth through implementing campaign solutions; build campaigns for customers, monitor and optimize for performance to work towards customer marketing objectives. Operate across all Grivy products and channels.
- Provide account and campaign servicing for a portfolio of accounts for select performance products.
- Identify client’s business objectives and challenges to accurately assess needs, working together to create campaign management plans for account optimization.
- Build new processes and solutions to simplify complex product optimizations and workflow. Act as an advocate for clients and your team to optimize business growth through best practice sharing.
- Anticipate business growth challenges and identify and lead opportunities/programs that need to be initiated. Manage the day-to-day stakeholders and operations with limited guidance.
- Are a confident contributor to creative campaign planning sessions for moments campaign planning.
- Are a confident operator and manager, to run campaigns A-Z, including reporting and optimization.
- Provide practitioner insights to influence product and servicing. Support internal teams by providing them with feedback and formulating product asks relevant to client and market needs.
- Presentation of campaign results at C-level at clients and partners, and the ability to upsell and cross sell new features, products and solutions.
- Create and manage UTM links for all campaigns, campaign landing pages, and other campaign operation related tasks.
- Manage and optimize GMB pages.
- Work closely with the Data team to monitor, maintain, and analyse current or past campaign results data and optimise upcoming campaigns performance