Established in 1996, PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk. (“Erajaya”) has grown beyond an integrated mobile telecommunication device importer, distributor and retailer, where the Company is also acknowledged as the largest and most trusted companies in its business in Indonesia.
Erajaya engages in the distribution and retail of mobile telecommunication devices, such as mobile phones and tablets, subscriber identity module card (SIM Card), mobile network operator voucher top-up, accessories, and gadgets such as computers and other electronic devices.
By the end of 2011, Erajaya executed initial public offering (IPO) corporate action by offering 31.7% of its shares. With ERAA ticker code, Erajaya is officially listed as Issuer at Indonesia Stock Exchange.
In September 2012, PT Eralink International, one of Erajaya’s majority shareholders released another 8.3% shares ownership to public that brought final shares ownership owned by public to 40.03% as end of 2012.
Erajaya has built strategic partnership with various distinguished global brands, in addition, the Company also ditributes Venera, a product of Erajaya. The Company, further, also cooperates with credible network operators in Indonesia for their products distribution.
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Barat – Bandengan|
|Min 5 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, prefereably sr. supervisor/assistant manager with IOT / Lifestyle industries experience (tech savvy, fashion, or F&B).
- Have experience in providing business strategic to management.
- Have a sufficient business sense and analytics, refined communication and negotiation skills.
- Understand market research.
- Have a good presentation skill.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Head Office, West Jakarta.