- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Indosat, Tbk
Indosat Ooredoo is a leading telecommunication company in Indonesia. We have been serving the people of Indonesia for 48 years and continues to run. We continue to innovate on quality, products, programs and services. Indosat has a nationwide network coverage and has a backbone submarine cable and satellite palapa D to better serve the telecommunications needs of the individual or corporation either domestic or international.
|Position||AVP Head of Regional Insights Analysis|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat – Indosat Building|
|Min 6 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
Indosat Ooredoo (IDX: ISAT), a member of the Ooredoo Group, is the leading digital telecommunications company in Indonesia that provides access and connectivity to every person and business. Focusing on human growth, Indosat Ooredoo is aiming to improve the quality of life through the digital world.
This role will be under Division Trade Marketing and directly reports to VP Trade Marketing.
- Building the foundation for Trade daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly metric reports
- Leading efforts to qualify and quantify database improvement opportunities in order to deliver insight and analytics in a timely manner
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy at all times
- Working with Sales Planning & Automation, BI and Analytics teams to ensure data alignment and build scalable processes and metrics
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic and at the tactical level (analyzing data and solving problems)
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in analytics, customer information and research
- Support trade system development and ensure the trade system and infrastructure working well to support trade marketing program
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from IT or Engineering majors.
- More 6-years experiences in mobile communication industries.
- Proven track record and strong practice in the field of promotion, product and tactical pricing of Telco products.
- Have good analytical thinking and problem solving oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills and capabilities.
- Have ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible and adaptable in under-pressure condition
- Have good supervisory skills and capabilities