- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Indosat, Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Indosat, Tbk
Indosat Ooredoo is a leading telecommunication company in Indonesia. We have been serving the people of Indonesia for 48 years and continues to run. We continue to innovate on quality, products, programs and services. Indosat has a nationwide network coverage and has a backbone submarine cable and satellite palapa D to better serve the telecommunications needs of the individual or corporation either domestic or international.
|Position||AVP Head of Device Partnership|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat – Indosat Building|
|Min 6 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
Indosat Ooredoo (IDX: ISAT), a member of the Ooredoo Group, is the leading digital telecommunications company in Indonesia that provides access and connectivity to every person and business. Focusing on human growth, Indosat Ooredoo is aiming to improve the quality of life through the digital world.
This role will operate under Division Device Management and directly reports to VP Head of Device Management
- Manage strategic partnership initiatives with potential partners (local & global) to identify and exploit opportunities new partnership schemes
- To provide an effective business development resource to maximize revenue from existing partnership arrangements.
- Review for partnership concept of the projects and submit proposed changes
- Review for business case of the projects and submit proposed changes
- Perform commercial GTM : Project Manager role to support and coordinate with SBU & other supporting functions (Marketing, Product, IT, etc.)
- Actively coordination and discussion with related functions in internal and external (partners)
- Review and oversee the current business environment and or value chain of business including market and technology trends
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Telecom / IT / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 6 Years of experience in Telco Industry, Digital Business/Services, Business Environment, Business Development, and Business Analyst with 3+ year experience in partnership/account management
- Experience in Sales Management / Product Marketing with good influencing skills
- Have a skill in Industrial Analysis, Business Development & Technology Knowledge
- Have a good understanding of account management
- Have an understanding of technical device and application
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a proactive approach
- Proven experience in building successful corporate partnerships
- Ability to act independently within agreed parameters