Cargill Tropical Palm
Cargill Tropical Palm Holdings Pte. Ltd. owns and manages palm oil plantations. The company owns three palm plantations in Indonesia. The company's plantations in South Sumatra and West Kalimantan, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Singapore. As of November 1, 2005, Cargill Tropical Palm Holdings Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Cargill, Incorporated.
|Position||Automation Electrical Instrumentation Engineer|
|Perusahaan||Cargill Tropical Palm|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat|
|Min 5 tahun (Supervisor/Koordinator)|
- Develop basic and detail engineering design (Automation, Electrical and Instrumentation).
- Develop project work scoping for tendering and budgeting purpose
- Support site team during construction and commissioning stage.
- Interface with equipment vendors and contractors
- Work closely with Operation Unit to provide technical support, trouble shooting
- Develop and maintain AEI’s Standard Installation Documents/Drawing.
- Develop small size automation projects.
- Train electricians to improve automation knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
Degree in Electrical & Electronic/Mechatronic/Control & Instrumentation
Minimum 3 years experiences in automation, electrical, instrumentation design.
- Extensive programming skills in Step 7 / TIA / PCS7 programming for Siemens PLC and WINCC. Allen Bradley, and other PLC.
- Strong knowledge on automation, electrical, instrumentation installation.
- Well versed in International Standard
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with other departments, engineers, and other staffs
- Ability to work extra hours as needed
- Experience in the automation & electrical design for refinery and palm oil mill.