PT Prudential Life Assurance
Established in 1995, PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a leading life insurer in Indonesia and is part of Prudential plc, the UK-based financial services group. Leveraging the Group’s 168 years of experience in the life insurance industry, Prudential Indonesia is committed to growing its business in Indonesia.
Since the launch of its first life insurance-linked investment product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been the market leader of this product category in Indonesia and is licensed to operate in the joint-venture life insurance category . Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services designed to meet the diverse financial needs of Indonesian customers. Prudential Indonesia has established a business unit of Sharia since 2007 and is the leader of sharia life insurance in Indonesia since its establishment.
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
|Position||AML Strategy & Development – Senior Executive|
|Perusahaan||PT Prudential Life Assurance|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya|
|Min 2 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))|
Assist the implement the AML and CTF programs
- Implement the AML and CTF programs that at least include:
a. Active supervision of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
b. The policies and procedures;
c. The internal control;
d. The management information system; and
e. Human resources and training.
- Implement the anti-tipping off procedure, is prohibited for giving information to customer or other parties, whether directly or indirectly, in any way about the Suspicious Financial Transactions Report that are being compiled or has been submitted to PPATK.
- Develop and review SOP and Policy (the review of SOP from other unit function that related to AML).
- As a Senior Officer of EDD that conduct the further analysis to High and/ or Very High Risk customer.
- Produce Gap Analysis related to any changes in regulation either from Local Regulators or Regional that related to AML.
- Assist the AM-Strategic and Development to preparing the development processes of new monitoring and assurance to ensure AML controls are working effectively.
- Assist with rollout of AML training solutions across stakeholder teams. Manage all inquiry from OJK, PPATK, PCA, etc. (regarding to strategic or project).
- Audit finding closure management. Advisory for new product, new development and other new strategic in the company.
- Back up for daily alert review, analysis and reporting transaction to PPATK.