Nirvana Wastu Pratama
WHO WE ARE
Formed in 2015, NWP Retail is a joint venture between Warburg Pincus and PT City Retail Developments Tbk (NIRO), formed to build and develop a best-in-class retail platform in Indonesia. The Venture focuses on developing multi-tenanted modern shopping malls in Indonesia to capitalize on the country’s significant growth potential which is driven by rapid urbanization, emerging middle-class consumption and outsized economic expansion.
This strategic partnership is founded on a common vision to expand NWP Retail’s footprint across high potential areas for retail development throughout Indonesia.
With rising middle class, favorable demographics and increasing urbanization, along with a large population base, Indonesia presents significant opportunities for growth of the retail industry. The opportunity to create a strong institutional-grade retail-real estate portfolio is also supported by the fact that Indonesia lacks an adequate supply of modern and investment-grade retail stock, as well as national level developers focused on producing such assets. At the same time, tenants at all levels continue to expand throughout the country, which leads to a gap in adequate retail supply.
In addition to working with national and international level tenants, a significant part of NWP Retail’s business model is also providing innovative space and concepts for local businesses. With the development of modern retail space and concept, NWP Retail provides opportunities for local residents and businesses to experience and engage in modern trade, and encouraging micro businesses to flourish in a modern environment non-existent in the market before. Our success is determined not only by opening stores, but also by ensuring the long-term operation and sustainability of the asset, delivering value for all stakeholders including investors, tenants, partners, and the local community.
|Position||Account Receivable / AR Assistant Manager|
|Perusahaan||Nirvana Wastu Pratama|
|Alamat||Indonesia – Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Selatan|
|Min 5 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)|
Accounts Receivable / AR Assistant Manager
The AR Assistant Manager will responsible for the whole of Account Receivable (AR) processes such as AR creation, monitoring, coordinating, and managing for all account receivable and collection activities for all entities. He or she shall report to AR Manager and work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and rating occurs. The AR Assistant Manager will at times be required to interface with Leasing, Casual Leasing, and Operational managers and occasionally with the Executive Board.
- Verify and set up new customers in ERP system.
- Assure completeness, timely and accurate invoicing (included tax invoice).
- Assure timely collection and follow up with related personnel as necessary.
- Monitor prepaid and collect witholding tax slip from customers.
- Monitor and report on any deviations.
- Assure accuracy and proper on collection recording.
- Assure follow up actions for any overdue receivable are in place.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection process and procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing total aging, total cash receipts, and invoice adjustments (if any).
- Reconcile the customer account statement and correct discrepancies as necessary.
- Perform monthly reconciliation with accounting department.
- Support external and internal audit.
- Respond and manage customers and other related team inquiries and feedback.
- AR Assistant Manager will be required to manage staffs.
- Responsible for such other duties and assignments which the Company deems appropriate.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in credit and collections with high volume of transactions.
- Has experiences in mall management and properties are advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP, and hand on experience in using PAMS System is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Has experience at least 3 years in managing team.
- Willing to work overtime in completing job responsibilities.